• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Levi and Daisy assume their positions :)

Ailstar

Mama Doe
Every time Levi and Daisy have cuddles we sit on this chair and they always sit in the following places. Levi sits on the chair next to me and Daisy likes to have cuddles on my lap.
image_zps21eed719.jpg

Well my mum always says she feels sorry for Levi because Daisy gets all the cuddles. So I decided to change it around and have Levi on my lap and daisy on the chair. Daisy looked extremely put out and Levi stayed put for all of two seconds before jumping off my lap and squishing himself on the chair next to Daisy. So I gave up and picked daisy up, upon which she took all of two seconds to 'assume the position shown in the photo. I have happy buns once more.

lesson learned, bunnies like it done their way or no way!!! :p

And then I left the room for two minutes and came back to find this. I have been firmly relegated to the floor!!
image_zps5f943926.jpg

Last edited:
Levi and Daisy: thank you very much, we does thinks we is handsome bunnehs too, but Mummy tells us we should not brag about our handsomeness as it will make our head-sies get too big, and we does likes our head-sies the size that they are. We don't know what Mummy was complaining about either, we let her sits on OUR seat which we thinks was very kinds of us, it's not our faults if Mummy gets up and leaves us! The floor is very good anyway, it means Mummy's face is the perfect licking height. :)

Awwww I love you Levi & Daisy! I think you're a similar age to Badger & Blueberry and I think your mummy joined RU about the same time as me so I've watched you grow up with my own babies :love: if you could just persuade my buns how nice it is to lick mummy on a more regular basis, I'd be forever in your debt :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awwww I love you Levi & Daisy! I think you're a similar age to Badger & Blueberry and I think your mummy joined RU about the same time as me so I've watched you grow up with my own babies :love: if you could just persuade my buns how nice it is to lick mummy on a more regular basis, I'd be forever in your debt :D

Levi: hello Badger, Blueberry, Blackavar and Slipper, I is the licking master, I has it down to a fine art and I would loves to share my wisdom. A good bunneh musts always licks their Hoomin, because Hoomins are very easy to please and if I licks my Hoomin she gets all over excited-s and thinks I loves her extra extra lots and this is goods because this means daisy and me gets extra noms and cuddles. (Daisy is a bit aboves licking, she thinks she should only needs to do it occasionally and leaves all the hard works to me, but I think this means I iz my mummy's favouritest bunneh so tis worth it!!) Always licks your Hoomin and every opportunity even when's she is trying to lift you out of your carrier, wrist-ies are especially good for lickings!

I would also like to say that Badger you iz super duper flooofy, I wishes I was that flooofy. My Hoomin thinks floofiness is super cute!! So I might have got extra extra noms!!!

Badger: thank yous Levi for compliments on my floofiness. Mummy loves me lots & lots for its, she also thinks floofiness is super cutesies. I plays hards to gets with mummy, I only occasionally licks her and she loves it when I do. She doesn't give us extra treatsies though, bad mummy! I runs aways from hers sometimes but I secretly loves it when she does catch & cuddle me, she's snuggly.

Blueberry: I was as floofy as Badger, but iz a grown up bunneh now and just has my mane left. I sometimes lick mummy, when we first met, I likes her & licks her so she picks me :love: now I don't need to bribe her, I has everything's I wants so fewer licks for mummy.

Blackavar: mummy rescued me from a back yard breeder when my wife died. I was very sad & didn't eAt, but she looks after me & makes me feel betters. I have now learned to licks, but am not used to its so I has only done it once. Mummy loves me lots & lots though, I loves cuddling up with her and general fussiness.

Slipper: hoomins iz for biting not licking! It keeps them in line better! I iz far too dignified to lick the slaves! They does as they iz told or I bites!

Bunnies knows what they wants and what bunnies want, they gets... :lol:

Hmmm, haven't you learnt that it's their chair...? :lol:

Such a pair of cuddle buns. :love:

Back