• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dumplin came to me

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
So they are free range in the garden while im gathering myself for the major clean out everything is wet and i dont want to sit on the floor in the run on hands and knees in the mud :roll:

anyhoo

i know he was only looking for a treat which i had :oops: but he hops straight up and perriscopes to ask :D he is getting better a quick head rub and he is off again:roll:

just to clarify this is the space i have to crawl into:lol:

and i aint a little person:oops:

the run doesnt move as i had to mesh it then turf it and there is a patio slab infront of teh doorway which i canot lift :roll:
it was a good idea and ok in the summer (dry):D but forgot it gets cold and wet in winter :roll::lol:

well here goes:evil:

Squeeeee cheeky little Dumpling :love:

This was exactly how my run was set up and I can totally agree with you its not fun not fun at all!! My run didn't lift up either i had to do it all practically on my belly not nice

:lol: have you seen my run? It's wedged between two walls and the hutch. I have to half climb over the hutch to get to it and to clean it I have to get into the door on top and then go on my hands an knees. It's between the wall of my house and the back wall of the garden which is about 3ft wide and on concrete... It's the only place in my back yard that gets the sun and Smoo used to love to sunbathe. The things we do for happy bunnies. :D

😁 Well I was all done by half four :thumb:

4 litter trays 1 hay box 2 hutches :roll:

Tomorrow I start digging the summer house base :?

Back