• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are your bunnys selfish with food??

moi

Mama Doe
Whether its Peggy and Tonic or Bunny and Benji they always go for the same bit. I scatter there food around the whole room, yet they go for the same bits. Theres no fighting or malice, but its almost like they want it all to themselves x

Yes, my quad are the same, not with pellets it's just head down and nom :lol: I scatter feed them, not over a huge area just make them spread out on the floor of the shed, with hay they are ok but with veg/forage and definitely treats like fenugreek crunchies one bun will grab one and no matter how much other stuff there is they all want the same bit :roll::lol:

Conrad always runs off with whatever treat I give him, the rest of the buns are more relaxed and just get chomping!

Yep my two play tug of war with pieces of hay despite having piles of it! :lol: If one thinks I'm feeding the other they come flying over and put their head under the other's mouth to try and steal it.

Spenser is a very greedy rabbit - unless he is in a mood or something about his food displeases him, in which case the dish gets tipped up and sometimes flung at me.

Charlies worse than Milly. Milly will eat her own bit and not go after him, but Charlie will try to get hers. I have to give Charlie a larger piece of whatever it is first so he's eating, then give Milly hers. Then Charlie will probably still eat it too fast and go after Mils again. I have no idea how he's never choked...

Back