• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Something really strange just happened...

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
So I'm sat on the sofa just thinking about stuff, and then out of nowhere...there's a loud thumping noise :shock: Right next to my feet. It was so loud it actually made me jump and look down in horror...but there was nothing there.

I've heard this noise before. Usually at night. But it's never been this loud, or this close, before. It sounds exactly like a rabbit thumping and I'm sorry if this sounds insane to everyone who doesn't believe in spirits etc. but I can't help but wonder...if it's Boris?

It's funny because I was just thinking a while ago that I didn't really "feel" him with me like I used to. Right after he had passed I could feel his presence quite often, but lately I haven't been able to so I was actually wondering whether he had sort of "moved on". I think perhaps this was his way of telling me off for ever thinking like that and letting me know that he's still watching over me xxx

I can totally relate to this, but with my Bridge dog, Shadow. I often think I have forgotten him and won't feel his presence again, then he proves me wrong either in a dream or when I'm out walking the dogs. It's been almost four years since he left us now, and we're moving so I wonder if he'll travel with us, or if I'll lose all sense of him. He was a uniquely Alaskan dog, can't imagine him in a seaside setting.
I know my family thinks I'm mad to believe it, but I do feel they come back to us even after leaving for the Rainbow, when we need them. :)

As for Boris thumping? Well all I can do is quote Sherlock: "...When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth..." :thumb: :)

Back