• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy the Travelling Rabbit Adventures & Bookings - Pledge a Pound

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
Dodger and Dolly would like to introduce :) ........ Daisy ......... :) our New Travelling Rabbit :)

They have made Daisy very welcome in Pledge a Pound as you can see and we are now ready to take Bookings from those who wish to host her. :)
e5p83n.jpg

Daisy is available to take on any travels, then we would like if you could take photographs of her wherever she may go. She even likes staying at home in new places. She will have her own facebook page as well as having her travel photos on here.

You can host Daisy for a week or more. We ask £2 for each week you host her (which you can pay by paypal or by cheque to Pledge a Pound in the usual way), and we ask that you post her on to the next person hosting her- this will only ever cost you £2.60 as Daisy does not wish to have any items added to her travel case as she likes to travel light :) We will pm you the name and address of the person who will host her next before the end of your week(s). We allow a week for travel in between hosts.

To host Daisy please pm me with the week you would like, and your name and address so that we can post her to you.

2nqrwpz.jpg

Last edited:
That's ok Kermit, not to worry, didn't want her to be lonely on Valentines! :love:
I am meant to be volunteering at the London pet show with the RWAF sometime in May, so if I could have her for then that would be great :thumb:

It would be great if Daisy was available to come and help me on a fundraiser for Windwhistle Warren. I haven't got the exact date yet, but usually either the first or second Saturday in June at Pershore Horticultural College. Please bear me in mind. xxx

I didn't see this thread but have been following Daisy on PAP Forum. Spenser is keen to have her visit (very keen in fact!). I'd ideally like to take her to Brownies, so need to check when we have an interesting event on the programme. :wave:

It would be great if Daisy was available to come and help me on a fundraiser for Windwhistle Warren. I haven't got the exact date yet, but usually either the first or second Saturday in June at Pershore Horticultural College. Please bear me in mind. xxx

I would love to do this :)

Hope it gets more interest!

Thanks, Daisy would love to come visit you both :) Just let me know what dates you would like and I can check availability and book her in.

Di, She could come for two weeks :)

She now has her own facebook page :) https://www.facebook.com/travellingdaisybun

I didn't see this thread but have been following Daisy on PAP Forum. Spenser is keen to have her visit (very keen in fact!). I'd ideally like to take her to Brownies, so need to check when we have an interesting event on the programme. :wave:

Brilliant that Spenser is keen :) hehe :)

Kermit, if Daisy could come and stay with me and also do some fundraising that would be great!!!! As soon as I know the exact dates I will let you know.:thumb:

Back