• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nosey Buns

sun_city_girl

Warren Veteran
So Bun is my first proper house rabbit, and I'm always amazed how nosey and inquisitive he is. He always has to know whats going on even if it means following me into the toilet!!I cant believe people think rabbits are boring!

I will need to get the pics off of my phone!
I will post some later when I can work how to do it!

I think some people think rabbits just sit around doing nothing, yet earlier when I was tidying up Bun was binkying everywhere!

I feel the same about my two house buns I've had just over 3 weeks. They have such different personalities even though they are sisters. Maddie follows me to the toilet too! And emptying the bin is apparently really interesting too :lol:

I will need to get the pics off of my phone!
I will post some later when I can work how to do it!

I think some people think rabbits just sit around doing nothing, yet earlier when I was tidying up Bun was binkying everywhere!

I am ashamed to admit I used to be one of these people :oops::oops::oops:

And boy was I wrong :lol:

Buns are such good company and always up to something a little bit naughty - :love:

Yeah mine need to know everything that's going on :lol: If I walk past them they periscope immediately to see if I've got anything nommy :)

Back