• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pay day treats for rabbit rescues

Karen's

Mama Doe
Hi RU members :wave:
I was just thinking about pay day treats and thought it would be nice if those of us who can could send our local or favourite rabbit rescue a pay day treat?
It doesn't have to be expensive, just a bag of hay, or a packet of fenugreek crunchies or something else that maybe only costs a few pounds. If only a couple of people do this each month for each rescue it would mount up over the year and be of real benefit to the rescues and the bunnies!
I know pet supermarket will deliver for free with no minimum order. I'm sure our rabbit rescues would appreciate it.
I know times are hard, and some people help in other ways such as volunteering, fundraising etc, so I don't want anyone to feel bad if they can't but for those of us who can, how about it?:D

This is what I'm trying to do once a month this year.
A lot of rescues have amazon wishlists (I wish there was a sticky for rescues to post things they need/want on here) and I've started ordering £10 of stuff and sending it out anonymously.
Only started last month, nearly time to do Februarys :)

You could always donate £1 a month to Pledge a Pound.....your £1 certainly would go a long way!

As well as donating £1.00 a month to Pledge a Pound, you could also consider offering any good quality bric a brac to be either sold or sold via way of the PaP online auctions which Kermit kindly organises.

Either way, your offer of help will be appreciated......and needed.

Thank you and bless your heart for being so considerate.

As well as donating £1.00 a month to Pledge a Pound, you could also consider offering any good quality bric a brac to be either sold or sold via way of the PaP online auctions which Kermit kindly organises.

Either way, your offer of help will be appreciated......and needed.

Thank you and bless your heart for being so considerate.

As always, Thanks Di :)

As always, Thanks Di :)

D'oh.......you are most welcome. x

Been a nightmare here with builders, plumbers, electricians and carpenters onsite completing the extension, so I haven't packed up your parcel yet. Sorry. I promise that I will get it posted to you next week.:thumb: Lovely handbags, funky brand new hand knitted soft toys, snuggly scarf, ear-rings.........and lots of other stuff.

D'oh.......you are most welcome. x

Been a nightmare here with builders, plumbers, electricians and carpenters onsite completing the extension, so I haven't packed up your parcel yet. Sorry. I promise that I will get it posted to you next week.:thumb: Lovely handbags, funky brand new hand knitted soft toys, snuggly scarf, ear-rings.........and lots of other stuff.

No rush :) It will all be used for fundraising when it arrives :)

Sounds like chaos at yours, but I am sure the outcome will be well worth it.

Back