• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aloe vera gel.

luna

Mama Doe
The stand in vet that we saw yesterday recommended applying pure aloe vera gel to Bobbys (superficial) wound twice a day. Would anyone on here recommend this? She said it needs to be non toxic as he will probably lick it off so 100% pure aloe should do the trick. I wouldn't mind a second opinion on this as she is not my usual vet.

Bobby is also on baytril and I was wondering could anyone recommend a good probiotic ? Something that would be easy to get my hands on preferably as he started yesterday . Thanks :wave: Bobby is a little off his food today and very quiet in himself. could the baytril have this effect on him? My poor little man :cry:

Thank you zoobec , your a star ;)

I read all the info, think I might give the probiotic a miss but pick up some aloe vera based on the above x

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

No problem at all :thumb: my sister sells aloe Vera gel and health products so your post kind of jumped out at me :lol: now I know I can use the gel on my bunnies if I need to :thumb:

Back