• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

benji at the vets...hes died

curlyanwurly

Warren Scout
For his castration an so is smudge the cat so they can feel sorry for each other later bless, worst bit is im working till 10pm so my partner will collect them but I feel a bit bad not being here for them when they get home:cry:

Last edited:
:shock: :shock: I am so so sorry! That is such sad news - and shocking news as well. That's just awful - you poor thing...I don't really know what to say:roll:. Very very sorry:cry:

Oh no :( I'm so sorry to hear this. What a shock. I know that he didn't get much time with you, but it was a million times better than his last 'home' and I am glad that he got to experience living somewhere where he was really loved and looked after. Hugs for you at this difficult time :(

Oh no :( how awful for you :(

I am so sorry that you have lost Benji xxxxx

Binking free little man xxx

I'm so sorry, what an awful shock. We all know GA carries a risk but you never think it's going to happen to you. So very sad.
Binky free Benji xxx

Back