• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing the New additions to the Household <3 xxx

shell1805

Mama Doe
This little fella is Neville Walter-peter Nezbitt (Nevi to his friends)

If I could sum up both Bella and Japers personalities and put them inside a cute little fuzzbutt, it would result in Nevi. He is the sweetest little bun and loves nothing more than sitting on the sofa (sandwhiched between me, hubby and the dog) grooming whoever is closest. However don't let that cute exterior fool you, he is a silent ninja. zipping all over the place in a blink of an eye... all the while being silent. Bella was so heavy footed... not Nevi... :shock:
This little guy already had us all wrapped around his paws and I can not wait to make a million memories I will cherish forever.

However I can not, not mention the new Diva of the household....
Luna Prickle-Pants:

She is giving Bella a run for her money on the demanding stakes!!! :roll:

xxx

Aw Neville is very cute with that little black nose!! I never thought of hedgehogs as 'playful' pets as such but Luna looks very friendly and playful! :love:

Aw Neville is very cute with that little black nose!! I never thought of hedgehogs as 'playful' pets as such but Luna looks very friendly and playful! :love:

Luna is my first ever Hoggie and I have found her amazing since day 1 :D (Had her since the summer just gone)

She is into everything and very Very nosey :roll: :lol:

:love: xxx

Wow. I thought hedgehogs would be recluse. Are they difficult to look after? Do they have an array of health problems like rabbits?

Wow. I thought hedgehogs would be recluse. Are they difficult to look after? Do they have an array of health problems like rabbits?

Once you have their heating requirements sorted (APH can not be allowed to hibernate due to being too small in size, their organs can not cope with it) they are relatively easy to look after.

If kept properly, fed a well balanced diet and handled daily they are really funny little prickle butts to own. when I first got Luna she would ball up and hiss at me, but I kept at it and within a week or so she was strutting about like the owned the place :roll: :D

couldn't imagine not having her now :love: xxx

Once you have their heating requirements sorted (APH can not be allowed to hibernate due to being too small in size, their organs can not cope with it) they are relatively easy to look after.

If kept properly, fed a well balanced diet and handled daily they are really funny little prickle butts to own. when I first got Luna she would ball up and hiss at me, but I kept at it and within a week or so she was strutting about like the owned the place :roll: :D

couldn't imagine not having her now :love: xxx

I have a hedgie too! He's such a cutie and never stops wanting attention. But his favorite thing to do by far is run in his wheel! Never stops running and running and running :lol: he too never stopped hissing when i first got him, and still gives an occasional grunt if woken!

Back