• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help with bonding please!

ashton

Young Bun
Hi all.
I am after some help and advice, in regards to my rabbits..

I have three bunnies, 2x males and a female ( currently all living separately ) they are all neutered, one of my males and my female were neutered two weeks ago.

the advice I need is about bonding, Ideally I would like them all to live together, as this would mean I can buy them a large shed setup and they can all live together without me having to section off areas etc

what are peoples previous experience of 2xmales and a female bonding ?

I do worry about it and obviously know about neutral area to bond etc.

are there any other tips that you have found to be helpful with helping the bond form ?

I can begin bonding in around 4/5 weeks so just looking for some tips and advice before I start

Thanks all. hope you're all well :)

Ashton.​

Good luck with the bond! Think you will just have to see as you go if you already know the basics of small neutral space and slowly make bigger then see what tips to any problems if they come up, hopefully it will be a smooth bond and you will have 3 happy loved up bunnies soon :wave:

I really hope it goes smoothly, I'm just an over-thinker and worry about 'what if' too much

What if its a real success and you get to have three happy rabbits living in a lovely big set up? :D

Hope it all goes well for you. There are so many good bonding stories on here. Good luck.

Back