• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can we have a Simba update please?

those pics set me off crying. i bet he never thought he could be so loved and happy, with new friends and doting people looking after him. amazing. :love:

Aah thank you barn yard bunnies, it's wonderful to see him so settled and happy. Panicked a bit when I read he'd had to have a dental, but a relief to see him ok again after. And he's being norty too! :lol:

The transformation is astonishing to me still. :shock: There really was a proper bunny inside that poor creature we first saw!
:love: Lovely Super Simba :love: What fantastic photos and such a heartwarming update. He solemnly swears he's up to no good, doesn't he? :D
Play nice young man. :thumb: xxxx

I'm not on Facebook but my daughter is and she gives me updates on the little lad. It really is fantastic to see him looking so well and happy.

Back