• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is there any good deals going on Science Selective?

k.mdaniels

Alpha Buck
The best I can find is £8.49 for a 5kg bag at Pet Planet.

The last time I got an amazing deal at Viovet but theri price is way up now.

Try thehayexperts.co.uk they can be quite reasonable.
I think its £11.99 for two 3kg bags..but then you have to pay for delivery

£8.45 for 5 kilos on pet supermarket so 2 times 5 kilos works out cheaper than a 10kg bag. Free delivery on anything over £9.90

I ordered 10 times 5 kilo bags for just under £77 with free delivery - twice as there was 25% off and then a further 10% with free delivery. I've got 10 five kilo bags already and another ten on the way - don't know where I am going to put them though! :shock::lol:

I worked this out to be cheaper than The Range too!

£8.45 for 5 kilos on pet supermarket so 2 times 5 kilos works out cheaper than a 10kg bag. Free delivery on anything over £9.90

I ordered 10 times 5 kilo bags for just under £77 with free delivery - twice as there was 25% off and then a further 10% with free delivery. I've got 10 five kilo bags already and another ten on the way - don't know where I am going to put them though! :shock::lol:

I did the same, ordered the 5kg bags

For those that need a Lot of feed - petshopbowl does special offers for larger quantities -

If you order 3x10kg bags it goes down to £51 for 30 kilos (thats £17 a bag) and then there is a DISCOUNT CODE of FRIENDS6 at checkout that gets you another 5% off - so thats down to £16 for a 10kg bag.

Free delivery in 2-3 days (they were quick last time I ordered).

Next time I am going to ring and ask if they will discount even more for 60 kilos or more but only have enough money for 30 kilos at present:lol::oops:

https://www.petshopbowl.co.uk

That seems good, how did you get th 25% and 10% off, is there discount codes?

Back