• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Yoga

Aww :love: I wouldn't get any yoga done though :lol: I'd be wanting to look at the bunnies :love:

I think this is an amazing niche in the market idea. Pet therapy sessions where you can get massages and do yoga /pilates surrounded lovely animals. God I'd happily pay!! :)

You should start a class :thumb: my buns would be no good for it, they'd run off and hide. My most snuggliest pet is my female goat, so I could try it with her :lol: but her brother, despite being castrated seems to be going through a Kevin the teenager stage :roll: and I need both eyes on him in case he decides to try to ram me and I have to grab him by the horns :lol: I'd just about get into the dog position or something and he'd barge me over, then I'd be on my back like a stricken beetle :shock::lol:

I'm really sad this is in the US :cry: I could just start doing yoga in my living room... I think my two would just look at me with a look of "What on earth do you think you are doing? You are ruining our view!" although if I pull out some weird positions they might come over to poke and nip me to check if I'm ok :lol:

Aaww that's just lovely :D

I remember years ago I did a meditation (on a low stool) using a cd in my bedroom. The door was shut and Max kept thumping the floor outside as he could hear a man's voice in mummy's bedroom :lol: :lol:

He wouldn't relax until I let him in to see that it wasn't real and just a cd player xx

That is a really lovely idea.

However, this is what happened when I tried a bit of yoga at home a couple of weeks back. Note the nibbled mat..... :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a really lovely idea.

However, this is what happened when I tried a bit of yoga at home a couple of weeks back. Note the nibbled mat..... :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol::lol::lol: Exactly! :love:

I've tried to do yoga in my living room loads of times and it always ends up with at least 1 bun sat on my back/chest or sniffing my face with their whiskey faces and disturbing my zen moments :roll:

Back