• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Poo Embarrasment

:lol: trouble is they roll so far :lol: we moved our old tv out at Christmas and I found one under there, and my buns are outdoor buns :oops::lol: must have got flicked out of the bonding pen when they were inside (that was in October :lol::oops:)

I used to find rabbit poos in my boots regularly. I kicked them off about 1 metre from the nearest litter tray and Bungee lived in a pen so god knows how she managed it. I think she must have spent all night aiming them at my boots.:shock:

hahaha!! harveys sent a technician to look at our faulty sofa cushions, and hubby mentioned it squeaks so he took it apart (its a corner sofa, in two parts) and there was loads of poops under it! Trouble is, its impossible to move it and as mentioned above, they roll so far! lol

Most embarrassing time was when I was in shop looking in my bag for my purse, took my purse out, opened the notes bit and three poops rolled out onto the counter ------ I mean, how the hell did they manage THAT!¬?!?!

I found one in our bed the other week... I wouldn't mind, but our bed is a high bunk so it's about 6 feet off the ground! :shock:

I've seen bunny poop on the walls and even occasionally on the ceiling (and my ceilings are high!)

How on earth does that happen? :lol:

Back