• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Millys not eating/ She's fine

Oh dear...they seem to know when it's out of hours, don't they? :(
Many nomming vibes for Milly. xxxx

I started getting ready and she got up, waked over to the food bowls and looked at me like I've never fed her in my life :evil:

She's now eating her pellets :roll:

And this is why I'm never having rabbits again!

Well Milly, a bit of a changeable bub, aren't you, lassie? :?
Amazing what the sight of a pet carrier will do for a rabbit's appetite! :lol:

Can't tell you how many times I've had the bunnies in the car on the 30 mile trip to the vet that cured them of what ails them before we walk in the door. :(

Hope she continues to eat and remains well through the night. :) xxxx

She's still fine. I guess something spooked her but I have absolutely no idea what could have done it :?

Little ******. :roll: I have no idea what happened to her, but you know fine well Fiver has done the same before..usually after I'd already paid the OOH vet bill! :lol:

My 2 never eat as much hay overnight but always tuck into their pellets first thing and then start on the hay again after that. They get through a lot in the day. I presume they just go to sleep at night!

My 2 never eat as much hay overnight but always tuck into their pellets first thing and then start on the hay again after that. They get through a lot in the day. I presume they just go to sleep at night!

Mine live in my bedroom so I feed them bits during the day (so I know they're eating!) and then some pellets each on a night before I go to bed so that they'll let me sleep :lol:

Didn't see this earlier but pleased Milly is fine now. Its always late at night and on the weekend, especially bank holidays. :roll:

Back