• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yay for hair dye! Timmy has sent me grey tonight!

moi

Mama Doe
He had escaped from his cage (again) and the door has been open on and off. I hadn't realised he wasn't in his cage so when I looked and couldn't find him anywhere I thought he'd wondered out the front door! Guess where he was???????.......................................................................

The washing machine!!!! Sitting on top of dirty towels, knickers and socks! His Naughtyness definatly didn't get chopped off with his balls! :shock:

Oh my goodness, what a naughty bun he is. :shock: Never a dull moment with them, eh!

My Spenser quite digs and scratches at his laundry bag. He has also been known to take things out of mine. :shock:

Oh my goodness, what a naughty bun he is. :shock: Never a dull moment with them, eh!

My Spenser quite digs and scratches at his laundry bag. He has also been known to take things out of mine. :shock:

omg I really did think he'd gone out the door. And as theres a main road outside I thought that would be it. Naughty bun! x

Back