• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What happened to my skinny little Lilly?!!

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
When I first got her at 12 weeks:

Recently:

:shock:

Every thing has grown a lot... except her ears and feet :lol:

Has anyone got photos of their baby vs grown-up bunny? Harvey was fully grown when I got him pretty much so I have none of him!

Baby Charlie, 2008

Charlie now, nearly 6 years on!
1620924_10152138811595502_697751479_n.jpg

Baby Charlie, 2008

Charlie now, nearly 6 years on!
1620924_10152138811595502_697751479_n.jpg

Awhhhh :love: he's definitely grown!

Lilly wasn't actually only a bit smaller (although a lot skinnier) than Harvey when she was 12 weeks (he was over a year), so not exactly small! But much smaller than she is now!

Awhhhh :love: he's definitely grown!

Lilly wasn't actually only a bit smaller (although a lot skinnier) than Harvey when she was 12 weeks (he was over a year), so not exactly small! But much smaller than she is now!

He doesn't look like the same rabbit anymore to me :lol: as a baby he had his uppy ears and proper lionhead mane, now hes a lop with a long mane thats silky straight! Little weirdo he is :love:

Milly was 10 months I think when I got her so she hasn't grown, but she's got fuzzier :lol:

Baby Harley

Now (1 year and 5 months)

:love: Harley as an adult looks very svelte compared to my chunky Lilly :lol: Lilly was always very slim, but she is looking chunkier recently! We'll have to see what the vet says at check-up time, although I can still easily feel her ribs, hips and spine so maybe it's all fluff, well that's what I think she tells herself :p I love harlequin bunnies :love:

He doesn't look like the same rabbit anymore to me :lol: as a baby he had his uppy ears and proper lionhead mane, now hes a lop with a long mane thats silky straight! Little weirdo he is :love:

Milly was 10 months I think when I got her so she hasn't grown, but she's got fuzzier :lol:

I love that if you get a baby uppy eared rabbit you don't know where there ears will go for a while :lol:

I never intended to get a baby bunny, I wanted an adult, but I couldn't rescue (my previous hutch wasn't big enough), so the next best thing I thought was gumtree, I'd read that "free to a good home" rabbits are more likely to be snapped up by breeders and for snake food, so I decided that looking for one of those was rescuing it in a way, but the only free to a good home bunny was Lilly, a little 12 week old! I didn't actually expect her to grow quite as much as she did even though she was young :lol:

Back