• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ditched the dogcrate !

lauralittleninja

Warren Scout
Today I decided as frank and betty never get shut in their dog crate , I would pack it all away . They now are left with an area with their litter tray food etc rather than it all being in the crate. Wish they could tell me what they think lol :)
ajahy5aj.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I think they r impressed :) iv seen frank inspect everything carefully and he keeps sprawling out on the blanket :) Betty seems to not really care haha

I really like it ... it looks really neat and tidy. I would love to be able to let my pair free range 24/7 but with a four year old boy who is like a hurricane blowing through the house that might not be a good idea, but I guess 8 hours ain't all that bad.

Let us know how your buns settle without the crate ;)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Update on set up....they like it alot :) there was a bit of hay mess this morn but nothing the dustpan didnt sort out :)

Back