• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sad times for three bunny owners that I personally know.

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
One lovely bunny passed away yesterday, and two others that I know of will soon be ready to take the journey to Rainbow Bridge.:cry::cry::cry:

I have known so many bunnies over the years and it never gets any easier when they have to leave their earthly bodies and glide up to the bridge.

I am sad, but myself and the owners know that these little darlings have been loved and given the very best of care. xxxx

:cry::cry::cry:

And I have just read that another dear bunny, Morse has also left us.:cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
Binky free little bunny.
We need to stay strong for each other here on RU, we all know, or can appreciate, the sadness of loosing a bunny friend, and we need to support each other. I know how much those messages of condolence ment to me when I lost my bridge bun, so please RU members, take the time to support RU members who are experiencing sad times x

Back