• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Fiver U/D 07/03 Got a second opinion.

Vegan_Bunny

Warren Veteran
As some of you know, he is going for his dental (and hopefully xrays) tomorrow. He doesn't deal well with anesthetic, and I am very, very worried for him. :cry:

Any spare vibes would be amazing. I don't know what I'd do without him if I lost him.

Last edited:
Dawww lovely boy, shall be sending vibes and thinking of him tomorrow.
*hugs* thinking of you too lovely its always a worry but in sure hell be fine xxxxx

Precious Fiver ((((((((((((((((((tonnes of vibes and prayers))))))))))))))))))) for a simple and easy dental and xrays tomorrow. (((((((((((Huge hugs)))))))))))))) to you VB, I hope all will be okay. Lots of love from me and my Fiver. xxxx

Thank you everybody. As the night goes on I am worrying more and more. I will be a mess tomorrow, but I know he needs this dental. :cry: He has been very grumpy lately, and it's usually a pain response. I am hoping the xrays will reveal some of what is causing his hip pain (presumed arthritis, but I want to be sure).

Just have to keep myself as busy as possible until he is back home with me, Xena and Shadowfax. :cry: My poor baby.

Good luck Fiver, you can do this!

Vegan_Bunny, I really feel for you :( Harvey is bad with GA as well, he won't eat for at least 24 hours after :( last time he had one it was just for an X-ray and I was a mess :( as expected he was stubborn eating after, but just like the time before he picked up fine and recovered well :) it's so nerve-racking, all I can say is to try distract yourself, because you know he needs it for a reason and waiting and worrying isn't going to help him (I say this knowing taking your mind off of it is going to be very difficult, I was appalling at being distracted, even though I was in university all morning working!)

I hope it goes perfectly and that he copes well with it all x

Sending vibes for Fiver, paws crossed it all goes well and he is home safe and well, and less grumpy :lol:, tomorrow evening.
Try not to worry (easier said than done I know!), think about planning some nice treats to tempt him to eat once he's home, that may take your mind off the worry for a little bit anyway x

Back