• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspector Morse- Today's Photos

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Despite his frail body Morse remains so contented and as you can see he is still enjoying his food. His weight is still falling daily though :cry:

I love him so so much :love:

I really love the first pic, its so adorable of Morse. :love::love::love: I can see the weight loss now. :( Sending millions of vibes to you both. xxx

Aww, lovely to see him, even tho he is losing weight he does look so settled. Must be hard for you Jane, you're doing a fantastic job caring for him x

He truly is a remarkable bunny and looks so handsome despite his failing health, wishing you both much love and hugs xxx

The first pic is adorable :love: I wish I could give him a big cuddle :( sending tons more vibes his way, and hugs for you xxx

It's clear he was happy and had a good quality life to the very last day. You did a marvellous job giving him everything he needed.

Good bye to a true legend. Rest in peace.

He looked so well despite the weight loss. Always a handsome chap to the very last.
Bunny Buddy is spot on. He was the bunny he was because of you. And that is how we will always remember him. xxxx
Missing you so badly already, Dear Morse. :cry: It is a black day for RU.

(((((((((((Super huge hugs)))))))))))))) for you Jane. xxxx

It's clear he was happy and had a good quality life to the very last day. You did a marvellous job giving him everything he needed.

Good bye to a true legend. Rest in peace.

Cannot put it better - a true testament to your care Jane xxx

Back