• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sorry me again - with a video

Kirotea

Mama Doe
Sorry it's me again with a poorly made but cute video :love:

The bunnies have had me in stitches this morning being cute and Millie binkied into a cupboard door! (she's fine) :lol:

That's brilliant! Love their little bunny bums disappearing round the corner at the end :lol: :love: :love:

:love:
Didn't look like they got too much out there, :lol:

Haha don't worry they got them all eventually! Maddie thumps at me if she can see me putting them in the ball but once they have the ball they must enjoy it as I don't get another thump! :lol:

Aww...aren't they clever! :D Pushing that ball around in tandem. Love it! :love:
I didn't realize there was music though and my speakers were up... :lol: I got blasted back by the guitars!

Aww...aren't they clever! :D Pushing that ball around in tandem. Love it! :love:
I didn't realize there was music though and my speakers were up... :lol: I got blasted back by the guitars!

Oopsie sorry about the music! They are very good at rolling it around but they get so caught up with rolling the ball they sometimes miss the pieces that come out! Not so clever! :lol:

Back