PDA

View Full Version : Friends bunny gone for bonding at Windwhistle

rachglos
02-02-2014, 09:17 AM
My friend took her bunny Ted to Windwhistle warren yesterday for bonding, fingers crossed and sending loads of vibes to Alice, Ted & all at the warren.

Ted was 'offered' to me by a work colleague, with the usual 'if you don't take him I'm letting him go in the fields' obviously I would not let that happen so asked a friend if she would take him, gladly she did, when we picked him up he was in a bad state, he stank! and was in a tiny hutch being feed muesli and bamboo, which did not agree with him. Since my friend has had him he's had his diet changed (clean bum & golden poos :D) , been neutering and vaccinated and gone from the tiny stinky hutch to an amazing shed, with hutch inside, runaround system and 7/8 foot square run.

He's a lovely boy with so much love to give and I can never thank his new owner enough :love:

Best of luck to Ted and the warren :D :love:

Zoobec
02-02-2014, 09:24 AM
Aww, well done for getting him out of that situation :thumb: sending vibes for Ted for a happy bond :love: can you persuade his owner to join RU so we can get some pics ? :thumb:

rachglos
02-02-2014, 01:45 PM
Aww, well done for getting him out of that situation :thumb: sending vibes for Ted for a happy bond :love: can you persuade his owner to join RU so we can get some pics ? :thumb:

I'm trying, she has been visiting RU.

I will try to get some pics when I visit her when Ted and new hunbun return.

Mrs. Bunnykins
07-02-2014, 08:37 PM
Any news yet?

EBM
07-02-2014, 08:51 PM
Bamboo?! Why would they feed him that? Hope he finds a lovely wife !