• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Friends bunny gone for bonding at Windwhistle

rachglos

Warren Scout
My friend took her bunny Ted to Windwhistle warren yesterday for bonding, fingers crossed and sending loads of vibes to Alice, Ted & all at the warren.

Ted was 'offered' to me by a work colleague, with the usual 'if you don't take him I'm letting him go in the fields' obviously I would not let that happen so asked a friend if she would take him, gladly she did, when we picked him up he was in a bad state, he stank! and was in a tiny hutch being feed muesli and bamboo, which did not agree with him. Since my friend has had him he's had his diet changed (clean bum & golden poos :D) , been neutering and vaccinated and gone from the tiny stinky hutch to an amazing shed, with hutch inside, runaround system and 7/8 foot square run.

He's a lovely boy with so much love to give and I can never thank his new owner enough :love:

Best of luck to Ted and the warren :D :love:

Aww, well done for getting him out of that situation :thumb: sending vibes for Ted for a happy bond :love: can you persuade his owner to join RU so we can get some pics ? :thumb:

Aww, well done for getting him out of that situation :thumb: sending vibes for Ted for a happy bond :love: can you persuade his owner to join RU so we can get some pics ? :thumb:

I'm trying, she has been visiting RU.

I will try to get some pics when I visit her when Ted and new hunbun return.

Back