• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It won't be too small, it's really big! :shock: i have a similar size for my two very large (almost giant) buns, it's very difficult to carry though.

It won't be too small, it's really big! :shock: i have a similar size for my two very large (almost giant) buns, it's very difficult to carry though.

Wow this looks great. Is it good and strong? I'm looking for a new carrier for my quad, all smallish buns, sounds like it would be really good, what do you think?

Wow this looks great. Is it good and strong? I'm looking for a new carrier for my quad, all smallish buns, sounds like it would be really good, what do you think?

The size would be fine :wave: I don't know how strong it is, as mine is a different make :wave:

:lol: I think it's Atlas. Can't remember which model exactly...

Thanks :thumb: I've been looking at those, seeing as I've got 4 manic buns 2 of which are extra nervous (I had Dandy and Beano injected at home this summer when the vet came to one of the goats they were so nervy :shock:) I think an atlas one will be better for me one with an opening top :thumb:

Omg this is .... Thank you for posting this I have been looking for the right sized carrier on wheels as I have a disability and this is great!

Ooh I might get this, been looking for a wheeled carrier for a while but most are so expensive!

But for two dutch buns, it will be a bit big, they might be thrown around a bit in there, so you might want to pad it out with vetbed or pack it full of hay to cushion them.

Ooh I might get this, been looking for a wheeled carrier for a while but most are so expensive!

But for two dutch buns, it will be a bit big, they might be thrown around a bit in there, so you might want to pad it out with vetbed or pack it full of hay to cushion them.

Going to use fleece as they treat vet bed like a litter tray :/

Back