• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny wellies on wowcher!! :)

Yay doesn't end for 3 days, I get paid on Monday!
Thank you for this, I NEED some of these wellies.

Has anyone used wowcher before?
It says they send you a code and you buy from another site. Is that how it usually works?

Yay doesn't end for 3 days, I get paid on Monday!
Thank you for this, I NEED some of these wellies.

Has anyone used wowcher before?
It says they send you a code and you buy from another site. Is that how it usually works?

:lol: I am trying to resist! I haven't used wowcher but I've used groupon lots - it's very similar. Yes, you click on a link to the seller's website then put the code in when you get to the checkout :wave:

They are so cute and I need some new wellies.

I have paid and it says it was successful but I have no idea what I have to do next. Have never used anything like this before. I didn't go to another site to pay? Am a bit confused:?

They are so cute and I need some new wellies.

I have paid and it says it was successful but I have no idea what I have to do next. Have never used anything like this before. I didn't go to another site to pay? Am a bit confused:?

It says this at the bottom of the page. So as the deal ends in 3 days I guess you get sent a code then and order your boots from the website it says.

How to Redeem

*When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
*Head to Urshu using the link we send you.
*Add the product to your cart.
*Enter your wowcher code when prompted

It says this at the bottom of the page. So as the deal ends in 3 days I guess you get sent a code then and order your boots from the website it says.

How to Redeem

*When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
*Head to Urshu using the link we send you.
*Add the product to your cart.
*Enter your wowcher code when prompted

Yeah that's it :thumb:

I think it rained today. That counts as a need for wellies :lol:

But I hardly leave the house :lol: I only leave the house to go food shopping (in the car) or to work (again in the car)! I don't even have a dog or anyone to go for walks with! So cheap though... Maybe one day I will have a dog to walk..... There's still couple of days.... maybe I'll come up with a good enough excuse to get them :lol:

Definitely get them, you never know when it might snow, wellies are a must for snow even getting in and out of the car!!;)

Walking from the house to the car can be a very wet and testing time. Get the wellies :lol:

I think I may be convinced.........

But what colour???!?!?!??! My coats are navy, the jeans I wear most often are black, my favourite colour is pink.... but are the fully pink too pink? The navy ones would go with my coats..... but would they clash with my favourite jeans... but why on earth will I care about them clashing, they're wells :lol: I'm thinking the navy ones then....

Yes i prefer the navy ones but when you order them you cant actually choose a colour, apparently when the wowcher voucher comes through,i think on the 4th feb, is when you decide on colour, size etc, so you dont have to rush into a decision now!!:lol:

Yes i prefer the navy ones but when you order them you cant actually choose a colour, apparently when the wowcher voucher comes through,i think on the 4th feb, is when you decide on colour, size etc, so you dont have to rush into a decision now!!:lol:

Well I've gone ahead and paid! Think I've decided on Navy! Now I have to decide on size... I have one foot 7.25 and the other 7.75, so go for 7 or 8... I'll probably go for 7! My silly awkward feet! I've recently bought 4 pairs of shoes between 6.5 and 7.5 and all fit perfectly! :lol:

Phew!! I ordered 2 pairs, one for me and one for my daughter, we should have an RU night out and all wear our wellies, now thats a good reason to buy a pair!!:lol:

Phew!! I ordered 2 pairs, one for me and one for my daughter, we should have an RU night out and all wear our wellies, now thats a good reason to buy a pair!!:lol:

:lol: I haven't told my OH I have bought them yet, I showed them to him earlier and he rolled his eyes! :p

Back