PDA

View Full Version : bunny wellies on wowcher!! :)

ripminnie
01-02-2014, 09:29 PM
How cute are these???!

http://m.wowcher.co.uk/mt/www.wowcher.co.uk/deals/london/deal-134994-detail/9-instead-40-urshu-pair-ladies-rabbit-print/deal.html?un_jtt_v_main_deal_details=yes

xClairex
01-02-2014, 10:08 PM
Yay doesn't end for 3 days, I get paid on Monday!
Thank you for this, I NEED some of these wellies.

Has anyone used wowcher before?
It says they send you a code and you buy from another site. Is that how it usually works?

ripminnie
01-02-2014, 10:26 PM
Yay doesn't end for 3 days, I get paid on Monday!
Thank you for this, I NEED some of these wellies.

Has anyone used wowcher before?
It says they send you a code and you buy from another site. Is that how it usually works?

:lol: I am trying to resist! I haven't used wowcher but I've used groupon lots - it's very similar. Yes, you click on a link to the seller's website then put the code in when you get to the checkout :wave:

Rhianna
01-02-2014, 11:08 PM
They are so cute and I need some new wellies.

I have paid and it says it was successful but I have no idea what I have to do next. Have never used anything like this before. I didn't go to another site to pay? Am a bit confused:?

BattleKat
01-02-2014, 11:19 PM
I can't see :(

xClairex
01-02-2014, 11:27 PM
They are so cute and I need some new wellies.

I have paid and it says it was successful but I have no idea what I have to do next. Have never used anything like this before. I didn't go to another site to pay? Am a bit confused:?

It says this at the bottom of the page. So as the deal ends in 3 days I guess you get sent a code then and order your boots from the website it says.

How to Redeem

*When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
*Head to Urshu using the link we send you.
*Add the product to your cart.
*Enter your wowcher code when prompted

ripminnie
02-02-2014, 12:01 AM
It says this at the bottom of the page. So as the deal ends in 3 days I guess you get sent a code then and order your boots from the website it says.

How to Redeem

*When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
*Head to Urshu using the link we send you.
*Add the product to your cart.
*Enter your wowcher code when prompted

Yeah that's it :thumb:

Rhianna
02-02-2014, 11:54 PM
Thank you :wave:

I hope they are as lovely as they look.

*Funny*Bunny*
02-02-2014, 11:59 PM
I have absolutely no need for wellies..... BUT I WANT THEM!!!!

Em89
03-02-2014, 12:02 AM
I have absolutely no need for wellies..... BUT I WANT THEM!!!!

I think it rained today. That counts as a need for wellies :lol:

*Funny*Bunny*
03-02-2014, 12:06 AM
I think it rained today. That counts as a need for wellies :lol:

But I hardly leave the house :lol: I only leave the house to go food shopping (in the car) or to work (again in the car)! I don't even have a dog or anyone to go for walks with! So cheap though... Maybe one day I will have a dog to walk..... There's still couple of days.... maybe I'll come up with a good enough excuse to get them :lol:

benjiboom
03-02-2014, 12:13 AM
Definitely get them, you never know when it might snow, wellies are a must for snow even getting in and out of the car!!;)

Em89
03-02-2014, 12:18 AM
Walking from the house to the car can be a very wet and testing time. Get the wellies :lol:

*Funny*Bunny*
03-02-2014, 12:26 AM
I think I may be convinced.........

But what colour???!?!?!??! My coats are navy, the jeans I wear most often are black, my favourite colour is pink.... but are the fully pink too pink? The navy ones would go with my coats..... but would they clash with my favourite jeans... but why on earth will I care about them clashing, they're wells :lol: I'm thinking the navy ones then....

benjiboom
03-02-2014, 12:31 AM
Yes i prefer the navy ones but when you order them you cant actually choose a colour, apparently when the wowcher voucher comes through,i think on the 4th feb, is when you decide on colour, size etc, so you dont have to rush into a decision now!!:lol:

*Funny*Bunny*
03-02-2014, 12:34 AM
Yes i prefer the navy ones but when you order them you cant actually choose a colour, apparently when the wowcher voucher comes through,i think on the 4th feb, is when you decide on colour, size etc, so you dont have to rush into a decision now!!:lol:

Well I've gone ahead and paid! Think I've decided on Navy! Now I have to decide on size... I have one foot 7.25 and the other 7.75, so go for 7 or 8... I'll probably go for 7! My silly awkward feet! I've recently bought 4 pairs of shoes between 6.5 and 7.5 and all fit perfectly! :lol:

benjiboom
03-02-2014, 12:38 AM
Did it give you the option of a colour because i didnt see that option?? Getting worried now:roll:

*Funny*Bunny*
03-02-2014, 12:38 AM
Did it give you thd option of a colour because i didnt see that option?? Getting worried now:roll:

No it didn't, I meant I've decided I will choose navy when I'm given the option!

benjiboom
03-02-2014, 12:41 AM
Phew!! I ordered 2 pairs, one for me and one for my daughter, we should have an RU night out and all wear our wellies, now thats a good reason to buy a pair!!:lol:

*Funny*Bunny*
03-02-2014, 12:43 AM
Phew!! I ordered 2 pairs, one for me and one for my daughter, we should have an RU night out and all wear our wellies, now thats a good reason to buy a pair!!:lol:

:lol: I haven't told my OH I have bought them yet, I showed them to him earlier and he rolled his eyes! :p

benjiboom
03-02-2014, 12:46 AM
:lol: I haven't told my OH I have bought them yet, I showed them to him earlier and he rolled his eyes! :p

Ha ha, that means he expects you will buy them:lol:

Em89
03-02-2014, 12:57 AM
Yay you got them! How exciting! When choosing sizes remember you need big fat socks in wellies. I look forward to seeing pictures of everyone in their wellies. :D

*Funny*Bunny*
03-02-2014, 01:00 AM
Yay you got them! How exciting! When choosing sizes remember you need big fat socks in wellies. I look forward to seeing pictures of everyone in their wellies. :D

I'm a bit weird though and don't like having warm feet :oops: I think my feet have shrunk recently (how can that even be possible?!) I used to almost only buy size 8, for the last 2 years every time I try size 8 on they're massive :? or maybe shoe companies are gradually changing the sizes to make everyone think their feet are smaller and daintier than they actually are :lol:

Mattie_G
03-02-2014, 02:43 AM
Thank you for posting. i too need nrew wellies so have bought the Wowcher.

elmoandfern
03-02-2014, 06:38 AM
I bought these too : D

xClairex
03-02-2014, 11:37 AM
I just bought some :D
I think I'll go for the navy ones coz I don't like pink enough to want the whole welly to be pink!

Aly&Poppy<3
03-02-2014, 12:36 PM
One size too small :( Curse my large feet!

Julialarubia
03-02-2014, 04:18 PM
I've ordered some too. As if I really really need them.......they are just too cute :D

xx-snowball-xx
03-02-2014, 08:42 PM
Wowcher emailed me a free £5 wallet credit today, anyone else who got the email with the free credit can get the wellies for £4

Amy & Amber
03-02-2014, 08:46 PM
Wowcher emailed me a free £5 wallet credit today, anyone else who got the email with the free credit can get the wellies for £4

I deleted it cause I don't know how to use wowcher :roll:

I'm waiting for the deal to end still is this right?

xx-snowball-xx
03-02-2014, 09:06 PM
I deleted it cause I don't know how to use wowcher :roll:

I'm waiting for the deal to end still is this right?

I probably won't bother using my £5, can't see anything I want.
Yes, they will send you a code to use on the website to get the wellies tomorrow when the deal has ended

Amy & Amber
03-02-2014, 09:10 PM
I probably won't bother using my £5, can't see anything I want.
Yes, they will send you a code to use on the website to get the wellies tomorrow when the deal has ended

Ok thanks I can chose the colour/size then I guess? I can't get the £5 email back :?

My email says they will send me an e mail on 5/2/2014 with a code.

I keep checking my bank incase my millionaires have been spent :lol:

xx-snowball-xx
03-02-2014, 09:16 PM
Ok thanks I can chose the colour/size then I guess? I can't get the £5 email back :?

My email says they will send me an e mail on 5/2/2014 with a code.

I keep checking my bank incase my millionaires have been spent :lol:

Yeah, you also need to pay for the postage as well which is £5.99

Is it in your deleted folder?

Amy & Amber
03-02-2014, 09:19 PM
Yeah, you also need to pay for the postage as well which is £5.99

Is it in your deleted folder?

Ok thanks for this, no it's gone completely cause they were bombarding me :oops:

ripminnie
03-02-2014, 09:19 PM
:lol: I created a welly frenzy!!! :shock: :lol:

xx-snowball-xx
03-02-2014, 09:23 PM
Ok thanks for this, no it's gone completely cause they were bombarding me :oops:

I dunno if that will work, but might be able to get it using that link
http://click.email.wowcher.co.uk/?qs=21b93e1582316c52aeb1ee98be668d7ab866dce0f2a693 11bfbd4eb0689d9fdd3a4334cbdd801797

Amy & Amber
03-02-2014, 09:24 PM
Thanks ill have a look :wave:

Amy & Amber
03-02-2014, 09:28 PM
:lol: I created a welly frenzy!!! :shock: :lol:

:lol: we need pics when they arrive!

Amy & Amber
04-02-2014, 02:10 PM
Has anyone had their email yet?

Amy & Amber
05-02-2014, 09:28 AM
I've just ordered mine thank you for telling us ripminnie:love:

xClairex
05-02-2014, 01:01 PM
Just ordered mine as well.

Thanks ripminnie :D

ripminnie
05-02-2014, 01:40 PM
You're welcome! :wave: i want some but am skint :(

xClairex
05-02-2014, 01:46 PM

They are on ebay as well for about £18.
So what we paid including delivery was £14.99 so it's not much difference.
Hopefully you can get some when you have some spare pennies :)

*Funny*Bunny*
06-02-2014, 05:02 PM
Did I not read the small print... did they say there that there'd be an additional postage cost...? If they didn't that is very sneaky and rude! I probably wouldn't have got them to be honest :oops: £10 is my limit for spending on things I don't really need :oops:

Oh well... and after deciding that the pink was definitely too much pink, they'd run out of my size in the navy ones :( oh well, I hope they're worth it! I'm going to have to find reasons to wear them now!

xClairex
06-02-2014, 06:40 PM
I was a little annoyed at the extra postage charge as I didn't notice it saying you'd have to pay more when you ordered either :(

Ah well, hopefully the wellies (my spell check keeps changing that to a very naughty word :oops:) are nice.

*Funny*Bunny*
06-02-2014, 07:02 PM
I was a little annoyed at the extra postage charge as I didn't notice it saying you'd have to pay more when you ordered either :(

Ah well, hopefully the wellies (my spell check keeps changing that to a very naughty word :oops:) are nice.

That just reminded me of something! I used to work at a nursery and I was once just reading through the monthly newsletter and spotted it said ".... leave your kid's willies by the door...."!!!! I ran and informed the people above me so they could correct it! Luckily only two parents had taken their kids home by that point!

We all saw the funny side of it :lol: it was close though because some parents wouldn't have seen the funny side (although most would have)!

xClairex
06-02-2014, 07:31 PM
:lol::lol::lol:
It's a nightmare! Why does spell check not like the word wellies??

I'm just glad I check my posts before posting them, otherwise I'd be :oops: a lot!

benjiboom
06-02-2014, 07:42 PM
Yes I had to pay for the 5. 99 delivery charge twice, i ordered a pair for my daughter too, i thought they would send the wellies together but no i have to pay for 2 separate deliveries!!:roll::shock:

Amy & Amber
06-02-2014, 09:27 PM

Oh that's a shame..... Do you want me to buy you them and you give it me back when you can?