• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honey Bunneh

Schez

Mama Doe
After a battle against wind and rain, (and coming in looking rather sorry for ones self :lol:) the outside crew are clean and cosy once more... I had to share a snap of little lion Honey, verrrrrrry interested in the fresh straw bedding I was stuffing in for her and Smudge...

Peeeeeee-po hoomin!

It just made me giggle to see her sticking her head in to see what I was up to... Which really lightened the soggy and cold mood during the clean out :lol: ;)

Last edited:
I was out in the take force winds and rain thinking " I wonder how many other bunnies owners are donut the sane thing" :lol:

My back was agony, but when I finished I had a massive sense of pleasure watching the girls explore in look all clean and warm and dry :love:

Honey is gorgeous. :love:

Yep, days like this I'm glad Spenser is now an indoor bun, even if he did have a £300+ hutch bought for his original residence. :oops:

Back