• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We did have a scary day ....Sylvie and Iris

Willowsmum

Mama Doe
Today da hoomin did put some strange new stuffs on the floor, inside and out! We did not like it :evil: but then we noticed it keeps our footsies warm :lol:......

She did move all our stuff around and put more stuff in to play with.......so we did have fun exploring, well I did.,....Iris was being a piggy, she sat eating the treat da hoomin put in :roll:

This is the run :wave:

See.....I is getting brave now :thumb:

Iris stop being a piggy and explore with me .......

All this hay.....we do love da hay now! :love:

We haves decided dat hoomin is ok......she do give us lots of things to and she ain't so bad ;)
But we must remind her sometimes dat we is da boss by giving a thump :lol:

I said this on one of Jane's threads too - I don't think they've got quite enough hay there. Maybe put a bit more in ;):lol::lol:.

It looks fab, I want to move in and get snuggled in a big hay pile!

Aww, looks lovely :love: it's so rewarding to see bunnies coming out of their shell like that and their characters develop :love:

Aww, looks lovely :love: it's so rewarding to see bunnies coming out of their shell like that and their characters develop :love:

They really are too! :thumb: Sylvie is Iris' protector! And Iris is the piggy of the two:lol:she loves her grub :lol:

They really are too! :thumb: Sylvie is Iris' protector! And Iris is the piggy of the two:lol:she loves her grub :lol:

Aww bless :love: err, am I allowed to ask, are you keeping them permanently now? ;) hope so as they really seem to have settled in :thumb: and they are on your signature too :love:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hello Iris :wave: Hello Sylvie :wave: gorgeous girlies, you are getting sooooooo brave now. :love::thumb:

And yes, thumps will keep hoomins in line... Excellent bunny communication. :lol:

Well done bunneh mummeh Kelly... They've come such a long way. ((((Hugs))) to you :love: xx

Aww bless :love: err, am I allowed to ask, are you keeping them permanently now? ;) hope so as they really seem to have settled in :thumb: and they are on your signature too :love:

Well.......um..............I'm not sure I can part with them now :lol: I would love to see them go to the right home, but those homes are few and far between :cry:

If I could bond them with willow,then I'd have a perfect situation on my hands, but I'm not sure if Sylvie will allow anyone near Iris :oops: so......I'm not sure, I'm taking each day at a time :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hello Iris :wave: Hello Sylvie :wave: gorgeous girlies, you are getting sooooooo brave now. :love::thumb:

And yes, thumps will keep hoomins in line... Excellent bunny communication. :lol:

Well done bunneh mummeh Kelly... They've come such a long way. ((((Hugs))) to you
:love: xx

Thank you :wave:

Well.......um..............I'm not sure I can part with them now :lol: I would love to see them go to the right home, but those homes are few and far between :cry:

If I could bond them with willow,then I'd have a perfect situation on my hands, but I'm not sure if Sylvie will allow anyone near Iris :oops: so......I'm not sure, I'm taking each day at a time :lol:

I'd say they've already got the right home :thumb::love: hope they will bond into a trio for you :thumb:

Back