• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zac -U/D 2nd Feb- Now Better :-)

I'm so sorryJane :cry:. It's so distressing when youfeel you're losing a friend. Thinking of you.

Thank you

Zac is in gut stasis, primary cause as yet unknown. He is on treatment, but he remains very unwell :cry: He is an old boy now (10) and he is struggling :cry:

:( I hope its not long before he responds to treatment. I didn't know Zac was 10 but he normally looks very healthy and young for his age.

At last Zac is showing some signs of improvement. There have been a few poos and he is less gassy. He is nibbling at some hay now too. I am more hopeful for him than I was a few hours ago. Thank you for your support/vibes xx

Bit late with the vibes but sending them anyway. So pleased that by the time I found this thread he's showing signs of improvement.

At last Zac is showing some signs of improvement. There have been a few poos and he is less gassy. He is nibbling at some hay now too. I am more hopeful for him than I was a few hours ago. Thank you for your support/vibes xx

Oh that's good, keep nibbling Zac! Sending tons more vibes x

Back