• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures of my guys

Em89

Warren Scout
I haven't posted any pictures in a while as me and the buns have been busy moving house (proud home owner now whoop whoop :lol:) we have also been nursing Charlie back to health after he broke his leg :cry: he's doing much better. After a good few months confinement I have been able to give him a larger pen and he is much happier. First up is a shot of him just after he had his fixator out. You can see his big blue plaster

And this is my boy ginge who lives in the kitchen and then comes out to play when I'm home. He doesn't live in the run anymore. That was emergency housing when Charlie broke his leg and I had to bring them in. I was living at my mums in a very small room!

Hey mummeh! I really really love you.... Whatz u gots in your hand??? Is it banana? Is it for me?

I loves banana!

Umm mummeh, does you realise you have thrown this hay away?? It only has a few poops on!

Don't worry, I will eatz it up

Artistic bin shot

Thought I had lost him!

A nice lie down after a busy evenings rug digging

Back