• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Ratlings! <:3( )~~~

RedFraggle

Warren Veteran
Soooo, we got new rats a couple of weeks ago and now have a mischief of 4 consisting of Trevor and Derek Outlaw and Clive and Stanley Ratoon.

Stanley would like to show you how cute he is
WP_20140130_001_zps98595e00.jpg

and that he is THIS tall
WP_20140130_002_zps75208097.jpg

Awwwwww they are such little darlings!!

I so love their lickle faces :love:

Last edited:
Their colours don't show very well in the pic. The newbies are Siamese Essex, Stanley is blazed and Clive a seal point. Trev was Champagne Roan but he roaned out and is now REW, Derek is Champagne self.

Their colours don't show very well in the pic. The newbies are Siamese Essex, Stanley is blazed and Clive a seal point. Trev was Champagne Roan but he roaned out and is now REW, Derek is Champagne self.

Oops, sorry. :oops: They are all very handsome. Hope we see more pics of them. :wave:

Oops, sorry. :oops: They are all very handsome. Hope we see more pics of them. :wave:

No need to apologise Susie, Trevor would be pleased to know you find him handsome as he feels REW is boring :D

No, I've never let any of them swim but I'm sure they'd love it. Maybe in the summer!

Back