• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just had an argument with Chewie :(

smudgiebun

Alpha Buck
The buns were just having a snooze and I put a blanket over Smudge's bottom which she didn't seem to mind :lol: Chewie then decided to attack the blanket so I told him to go away and stop it incase he hurt her, and by this point Smudge had sat up but was still rather sleepy!! So I put the blanket over her again and she just didn't mind :lol: She was sooo sleepy! Then Chewie decides to attack the blanket again, but by doing this he is actually attacking HER! :evil: I know he doesn't actually mean to hurt her, but he was attacking and digging at her through the blanket near her face :( So I told him off big style and he just kinda stared at me and now I feel bad :(

Lesson learnt is don't put blankets on Smudge when Chewie is near :roll:

The buns were just having a snooze and I put a blanket over Smudge's bottom which she didn't seem to mind :lol: Chewie then decided to attack the blanket so I told him to go away and stop it incase he hurt her, and by this point Smudge had sat up but was still rather sleepy!! So I put the blanket over her again and she just didn't mind :lol: She was sooo sleepy! Then Chewie decides to attack the blanket again, but by doing this he is actually attacking HER! :evil: I know he doesn't actually mean to hurt her, but he was attacking and digging at her through the blanket near her face :( So I told him off big style and he just kinda stared at me and now I feel bad :(

Lesson learnt is don't put blankets on Smudge when Chewie is near :roll:

It's a foreign object on her he probably thought he was protecting her

Buns are very protective of their partners

It's a foreign object on her he probably thought he was protecting her

Buns are very protective of their partners

Aww really? Sometimes he attacks blankets and things when they aren't doing anything though! :lol: Even if they are just on the ground.

Back