• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please help me!

Neve

Warren Scout
i have been on and off searching for a shed for about 6 months and now i am getting desperate!! please help me find one!!!! i am looking for a 7x5 ft shed and i dont have alot of money so under £100 2nd hand is fine. i live in twickenham middlesex. my bunnies haven't been the best looked after in the past and i just want the best for them in their final years :cry: if anyone has a shed or knows someone that does please help! me and my bunnies will be eternally grateful

Neve

yes i search them over 3 times a day haven't checked the newspaper though will do that tonight.i just feel so bad everyone on here has such amazing set ups :censored:

i have been on and off searching for a shed for about 6 months and now i am getting desperate!! please help me find one!!!! i am looking for a 7x5 ft shed and i dont have alot of money so under £100 2nd hand is fine. i live in twickenham middlesex. my bunnies haven't been the best looked after in the past and i just want the best for them in their final years :cry: if anyone has a shed or knows someone that does please help! me and my bunnies will be eternally grateful

Neve

not secondhand and not under £100, but cheapest I could find:
http://www.gardenbuildingsdirect.co.uk/Wooden-Sheds/BillyOh-20-Rustic-Economy-Overlap-Pent

hi everyone,

thanks so much for your replies! I have given up on second hand and have decided to bite the bullet and buy the one sabzy linked. does anyone have one of these? wondering whether to get the solid board floor or t&g floor?

thank you again!!! neve benson and phoebe :love:

Back