• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Girl rabbit names?

foxy2279

Alpha Buck
My two rescue girls need new names. We renamed them in christmas themed names when we were fostering them (they didn't know their previous names). Now they are staying we want to give them forever names as part of our family.

Currently we have Buster, Brownie, Belle and Bramble (No all the B name's were not intentional). Plus the two guinea pigs Trixie and Tallulah.

pictures here of the two girls http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?413120-Misty-and-Holly-my-two-new-rescue-girls

Misty is a snuggle bunny and very sweet. Holly is adventure bun and always up to mischief.

I think you should stick to the B theme! Except I struggled thinking of B names... so there are other lettered suggestions too!

Bonnie
Beth
Blossom
Clover
Willow
Lavender
Jasmine
Iris
Amber
Rose

Molly
Claire
Basil (suggested by my sister)
Hayley (suggested by my sister)
Mona
Chloe
Heather (also by my sister)
Thistle (also suggested by my sister)

Just some thoughts :wave:

Last edited:
Candy
Cherry
Alaska
Autumn
Winter
Summer
Spring
Hazel
Amaryllis
Dawnetta
Elbertyna
Kristalynne
Lily
Natalia
Sapphire
Adelina
Galaxy
Chardonnay
Estella
Bacardi
Diamanté
Toffee
Ripple
Wispa
Spirit
Amethyst
Emerald
Layla
Duchess
Tamara
Lydia
Snowflake
Frosty
Genevieve
Jessica
Ebony Rose
Ocean
Aquamarine
Isabelle
Annabelle
Christabelle
Rosabelle
Tinsel
Angel
Adelaide

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the B names are cute, what about Bonnie and Bess? Or Bonnie and Betty/Betsy!

I like old fashioned names :p

Back