• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone know of Bunny Boarding Bath/ Frome

iggyperdyandme

Alpha Buck
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knew of any local boarding for bunnies in Bath/ frome?
We havent booked anything yet but only moved here a few months back and have no one to care for the bunnies at home if we can go away. One of my bunnies also has chronic tooth root problems and requires monitoring quite closely and medications. I desperately want to go away for the weekend but worry so much about leaving them. They are house bunnies too and have free run of there room during the day (they have free run when we are in but not when at work - more to keep the heat in to be fair) so i need somewhere they can be inside with lots of room.

I hope you can help :)

Hi, perhaps I can help. I do house rabbit accommodation and very soon there will be some brand new accommodation available. I have been boarding bunnies for 12 years and have cared for bunnies with many different issues, health and or behavioural. I only have a few bunnies here at any one time, so I do get to keep a very close eye on those that need extra tlc.

A few fellow RU members have let their bunnies stay here......and fingers crossed I have had no complaints.

Bath is about an hour away, it may be a little too far, but the offer is there if I can help.

Hi, perhaps I can help. I do house rabbit accommodation and very soon there will be some brand new accommodation available. I have been boarding bunnies for 12 years and have cared for bunnies with many different issues, health and or behavioural. I only have a few bunnies here at any one time, so I do get to keep a very close eye on those that need extra tlc.

A few fellow RU members have let their bunnies stay here......and fingers crossed I have had no complaints.

Bath is about an hour away, it may be a little too far, but the offer is there if I can help.

Thats Amazing! Thank you! I am still trying to work out when we can get time off etc but were hoping to go before the schools break up. I will try and work out when we are looking to book for and pm you if thats ok? :wave:
They are both relatively young bunnies (we think walter is about 18mnth and Betty possibly nearly 3) and healthy/ immunised/ spayed and neutered but one bunny has this chronic issue with her eye and we have to 'keep an eye on it' and give her her medications. We are actually in somerset and everything is an hour away so its not an issue. Both bunnies travel fairly well as long as they have each other :)
Its great to know there is someone willing to care for them and keep them safe :)

Back