• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Growing Big Vibes for Pepper Potts

Snowytoshi

Mama Doe
Pepper Potts came in the shelter last week because her owner could no longer afford her. The cage she came in was about three square feet and caked with dirty sawdust :censored: When I pet her I can feel every bone in her body and you can see her spine jutting out :cry: Despite her neglect she is a very sweet bunny. She doesn't like to be held, but she will come running over for treats and to be near me. Last time I was with her I lay down on the floor to be on her level and she climbed on my stomach and licked me!

She is due to be spayed on the 19th of February, but she won't be if she doesn't gain enough weight. Please send vibes to Pepper Potts so she can be a healthy bunny!

bhs021_zps8bf8f2f3.jpg

Aw poor little mite, sending lots of growing big vibes.

At least she's safe now and will be cared for xx

Thank you both :D

Unfortunately there is now some concern she might have kidney problems. She has been drinking large quantities of water and her pee has become extremely diluted :(

Back