• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poppy has kindled - UD P19, 2 weeks old ***new picture***

Whitelighter

Warren Scout
So I guess that answers that question :)

I have had a very quick look and I think we have four. Tummys on the ones I could see look plump so I think they've had one feed. I have good homes lined up for 6 so I think were covered there.

More details and some pics (if wanted) when I'm not working.

Poppy seems fine, she's hopping around and scoffed the grub I gave her

Last edited:
Definitely 4 kits.

Still have round little tummies so it looks like Poppy is doing what she needs to do.

One question:

Poppy seems a little off her food. She's eating but not with the gusto I'm used to. Is this to be expected because she's tired or might it need monitoring?

I'd keep an eye on her but wouldn't worry to much at this stage. As long as she keeps eating and drinking she'll be fine. Is she just not eating in front of you or is the food in the bowl not going down? She may just not want to draw attention to herself and the nest while you are watching.

You are right.

I went out, came back and all the veg and herbs have gone, along with quite a few pellets (though she often leaves these in favour of hay) all the alfalfa and a fair chunk of meadow hay.

:)

She's a good girl

Here are the first pics I've been brave enough to take.

Poppy built her nest in a blue igloo so getting to them is nigh on impossible - especially as mum stands (lays?) guard most if the time.

So here are my latest four at 8 days old.

BC562672-FFBA-461B-9E00-2BAACA29D817.jpg

493E6EE9-E904-4DB0-9727-3F18277D56A3.jpg

Awwwww what little beauties xxxx

I am impressed that Poppy prefers hay to pellets.

I will not squee, I will not squee, I will not.....

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :love::love::love:

Oh darn it... :roll:

:lol::lol::lol:

Beautiful. :love:

They are getting big now, and adventurous.

Poppy's litter at 2 weeks old

937FC896-4255-442C-A474-783871470EAD.jpg

Just like mum they are super furry and starting to lop already.

Back