• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snowdrop

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Snowdrop came to us about 4 years ago from the RSPCA. We noticed fairly soon there was something not quite right about her tummy.

She had lots of test and saw different vets and in the end they decided on Megacolon but we were never quite sure if that was right.

Snowdrop was in and out of stasis every few weeks but was always a happy bunny and loved running about the garden. She was a timid little thing, untill near another rabbit when she could be vicious!

Snowdrop battled for years and never grumbled. She was always pleased to see people and a lovely bunny.

We knew a few weeks back Snowdrop was giving in. Her guys slowed down and then over the weekend she developed an impaction. The vets did everything they could be she was too frail to have an operation.

Snowdrop passed away in my hubbies arms late last night. I am sorry the end wasn't pleasant sweetheart- we got you to the vet as quick as we could to end your suffering but you were very distressed while we waited for them to call back.

I hope you are comfortable now and your tummy is all fixed.

Love you always princess xxx

Last edited:
I was so sorry to read of Snowdrop's passing. You did so much for her, and I hope that happier memories will ease the pain of losing her. xx

It takes special people to take on a bunny with tummy troubles. And you did your all to give her a wonderful life. ((((((Hugs)))))
Sweet dreams, Snowdrop. Please watch over your mum and dad from the Rainbow. xxxx

Back