• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

charlie and Lola

joeybun

Warren Scout
:wave: Just thought I would give a little update on my baby buns.
I've had them a week now and they have both really come out of they're shells :love: They have been seperated (but still living alongside eachother) until they are neutered and speyed in 2 weeks. Both had their vaccinations on monday and were given a clean bill of health :thumb:
Oh and my niece changed Finns name to Charlie :lol:

Charlie
IMG_20140129_165057_zpsalqlzymx.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Lola
IMG_20140127_154349_zpsfm0rmjjg.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Both together before I had to seperate them
20140123_205119_zpszbgtc1kf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

They look like they're going to be cheeky! :)

Oh they are very cheeky! :lol:
We went through tonnes of names before picking "Finn and Lola" only for my 4 year old niece to decide that it is either "charlie and lola" or "lola and the other rabbit"!! :roll: but I prefer charlie to finn, and think he suits it more o it worked out well :thumb:
I feel so mean keeping them seperated as Lola really gets her confidence off charlie, but its for their own good.

They are gorgeous!!! I am often tempted to have more but cant find anymore room!

I have 7 at the moment who live in 3 separate groups and I adore all of them. Still cant stop looking though... x

They are gorgeous!!! I am often tempted to have more but cant find anymore room!

I have 7 at the moment who live in 3 separate groups and I adore all of them. Still cant stop looking though... x

Wow 7?! 2 is enough for me at the moment but I would love to be able to have more. I still live at home so I'm already pushing it with 2 messy buns in my bedroom, when my mum wasn't happy with 1 clean bun in the house :lol:

I have two :D Need more though :D

Haha, I've already found myself looking at a pair of buns needing a home in my local p@h adoption centre, I only went in for hay and my mum had to drag me away :roll: but with work and looking after my dog as well as the 2 buns, I don't think it would be fair to get anymore ( unless they were all one group?? :lol: )

Wow 7?! 2 is enough for me at the moment but I would love to be able to have more. I still live at home so I'm already pushing it with 2 messy buns in my bedroom, when my mum wasn't happy with 1 clean bun in the house :lol:

Bunnehs are so addictive! Two of mine live indoors and the other 5 live in the garage in two pens. They all get free range time which means I spend my evenings looking after their needs. They are so worth it :D x

Bunnehs are so addictive! Two of mine live indoors and the other 5 live in the garage in two pens. They all get free range time which means I spend my evenings looking after their needs. They are so worth it :D x

They are definitely addictive!! :lol:
After I lost joey, I couldn't bare not having a bun around. My family all think I'm mad keeping them indoors, nevermind in my bedroom ( they don't understand rabbits and think they should live outside in a hutch because that's hkw they have been kept for years :roll: )

Back