• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Florence is a boy!

Took my girl to be spayed to find out that Florence is actually a boy with a deformed whatsit. No wonder he wouldnt leave Primrose alone :(

He has been sexed as female by myself, breeder and 3 separate vets on occasions.

He is still called Florence :lol:

Last edited:
They think she/he may be both but hes been castrated and if hormones dont settle may be in for a spay. Still cant quite believe it, though may explain why my trio has more or less fell out right before my holiday :(

When is Primrose being spayed ? She may already be pregnant and whether a spay would be safe or not would depend on how far gestation had progressed.

When Florence is neutered he will remain fertile for 4-6 weeks after surgery. So if he is re-introduced to Primrose during that time and she is still entire he could impregnate her, if he has not already done so.

Back