• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone awake?

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
It is the end for Snowdrop. We have sat up holding her for the past hour and given her some extra metacam.

She is making horrible noises and a second a go was really screaming.

We are waiting for the out of hours to call back but I don't think she will make the car journey and I would hate for her to die in a carrier in the car.

Please send vibes for a peaceful passing. I wish I could make her comfortable.

I'm so sorry. Sending lots of vibes for a peaceful passing. Do you have any metacam? I hope Snowdrop can be at peace soon. Sending big hugs for you too xxx

Thanks everyone. Snowdrop slipped away earlier and we took her to the emergency vet just to make sure as her heart wouldn't stop fluttering.

Will post a proper tribute when we are ready.

Oh no...just seen this. :cry:
I am so very sorry. :( Farewell beautiful Snowdrop.
(((((((Massive hugs))))))) for you. How heartbreaking. :cry::cry::cry:
Thinking of you and sending comforting vibes. xxxx

I'm so very very sorry for your massive loss. You guys did such a good job for her.

Binky free Snowdrop

My heart fell this morning to read your sad news.

Snowberry... I sincerly dont have the words. :cry: But know you are being thought of at this very sad time.

Sending (((hugs)))

Sleep peacefully Snowdrop sweetheart.xxx

I'm so sorry to hear about snowdrop and sorry I wasn't awake to offer support this morning.

Binky free special girl xx

Back