• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi

Ajones3169

Warren Scout
Gizmo my gaint frech paplion rabbit have been back to vets with her pls help not sure what Ells to do with her she as wet under her eye she had theeth check and she had good cheek up by vet he could not see any thing up so I have change her hay to woodland s hay and gress and she as fiber fist to not sure what els to do she as carefirsh as her bedding and rabbit lette

Hi, if you are unsure about what your vet has said about Gizmo's health, perhaps get a second opinion from another vet, ideally one who is perhaps more bunny savvy.

Fingers crossed that Gizmo is better very soon.

Hi, if you are unsure about what your vet has said about Gizmo's health, perhaps get a second opinion from another vet, ideally one who is perhaps more bunny savvy.

Thanks I well do that as vet was happyer she was Heath er but she still wet under her eye bath eye 2 ore 3 times a day to stop the uner her eye getting sore

Can u tell me if there s any rabbit savvy vets in Scotland I live in huntly

Back