• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi

Ajones3169

Warren Scout
My bunnies have been vet and her eye still wet under the fair had theeth. Cheek and he eye and good cheek he said there is nothing going on with her she health er help not sure what els to do bath the fair 3 to 4 times day and change he hay to

Last edited:
Did the Vet check if there was anything in the eye as Dillon had a watery eye and he had a hay husk inside his lower eyelid.

When you say he checked the teeth did he X-Ray her? If the tooth roots overgrow they can press against the tear ducts causing a watery eye. Normally if the roots are that bad the teeth will be too but looking in her mouth doesn't actually let the vet see very much, even with an otoscope.

Also did he flush her tear ducts? I am not sure if that would be appropriate in your case but my bridge bun who had eye problems caused by tooth roots was helped by tear duct flushes until we had her front teeth removed which solved her eye problems completely.

Back