• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The rabbits just had me in hysterics!

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Lilly had laid down, Harvey rolled over perpendicular to her so his lay on her back/side and they formed a T shape, he then started frantically licking her side whilst stayed laid like this, and triggered her licking the carpet, he just kept licking faster and faster and in response she just started licking faster and faster hardly able to keep up :lol: all whilst Harvey was on his side :lol: it was like a childish argument of "I'm not going to stop until you stop" with both getting more and more frantic and wound up the whole time :lol: I've never seen such fast licking from them!

I just was laughing at them so much :lol:

I know no one is really up to read this... but I'm laughing so hard at them I had to share!

:lol: The only time I see my bunnies lick compulsively is when I'm grooming Pip and then she madly starts washing whatever is directly in front of her. :roll:
That must've been hilarious to see. :) And of course never the camera around at a moment like that, eh? :?

:lol: The only time I see my bunnies lick compulsively is when I'm grooming Pip and then she madly starts washing whatever is directly in front of her. :roll:
That must've been hilarious to see. :) And of course never the camera around at a moment like that, eh? :?

I had my phone but I can't use the camera as the lens is scratched! It would have made a hilarious clip :lol:

:lol: I bet that was so funny :lol:

It was so so funny! Harvey lost the battle in the end and jumped up to wash and Lilly immediately stopped licking the floor and fell asleep :lol:

I can't believe it's 520 and I still can't get to sleep! Tempted to go curl up with the bunnies to sleep!

I had my phone but I can't use the camera as the lens is scratched! It would have made a hilarious clip :lol:

It was so so funny! Harvey lost the battle in the end and jumped up to wash and Lilly immediately stopped licking the floor and fell asleep :lol:

I can't believe it's 520 and I still can't get to sleep! Tempted to go curl up with the bunnies to sleep!

I haven't slept much either, so gave up tossing and turning in bed and got up! RU is always here :thumb:

I haven't slept much either, so gave up tossing and turning in bed and got up! RU is always here :thumb:

I think I definitely made a mistake having caffeine before bed :oops:

I got up to get some water, hopefully I'll get at least some sleep, I feel exhausted, but not tired?!! The rabbits were fast asleep exactly where they always sleep overnight (and only overnight, that area is never really used at any other point!) Harvey woke up, sat up and glared at me :lol: he will have flopped back by now knowing him though, he loves to flop when he's knackered!

I think I definitely made a mistake having caffeine before bed :oops:

I got up to get some water, hopefully I'll get at least some sleep, I feel exhausted, but not tired?!! The rabbits were fast asleep exactly where they always sleep overnight (and only overnight, that area is never really used at any other point!) Harvey woke up, sat up and glared at me :lol: he will have flopped back by now knowing him though, he loves to flop when he's knackered!

Oh dear, caffeine is sleeps worst enemy :lol: I got up to have a drink, gonna go back to bed to see if I can sleep for a bit :thumb:

Haha in still up too, parsley always starts licking if hes being groomed as well :love: usually my knee tickly :lol:

Back