• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Prepare yourselves....

Vegan_Bunny

Warren Veteran
For ULTIMATE cuteness!!!!! :love:

Shadowfax cuddling Xena! :love: And I thought they'd never be fully bonded! :shock:

Also this is Xena's new favourite place to sit. :lol: She looks so freaking sweet just sat in there!

...and one of Fiver, because he can't be left out!

I love my babies. :love:

They are so lovely :love:

I love seeing loved up bunnies and I love seeing super-chilled out bunnies too so these photos have definitely stolen my heart!! My two are currently cuddling too, I love watching them interact with each other, they do it with so much love :love:

Eeeeee! Oooooo! Aaaaaah! :love::love::love: (Okay, I didn't really prepare myself well enough!)
My teeth are falling out from all the sweetness in this post! :love:
Gosh they are adorable! :) How do you get anything done?? :D I would have to be sitting around all day just looking at them. :)
Excellent pictures! They are all beautiful but I adore Xena, magpies are one of my favorite bunnies. :love:

Oh my!! Shadowfax looks like he's actually falling asleep in that second picture! I love seeing such happy relaxed bunnies :love:

Beautiful photos as always , I love the magpie coloring x

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Ok.......*faints* they are THE sweetest photos ever!!!!:love:

That first photo should be bumped up every Monday morning when everyone is feeling miserable :lol: so on lift spirits ;)

Thank you everyone. They are adorable! :love:

I never thought Shadowfax and Xena would get on, but it seems that something has just "clicked" with them. They often lay together now and Shadowfax grooms her. :love: Of course Xena never grooms Shadowfax, but she never grooms anyone! :lol:

Back