• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kind of rabbit chat but a bit gross from me...

Jojo123

Mama Doe
Had cheesy pasta for dinner... just went to lie by Buster to give him a cuddle and did a silent burp in poor bunnies direction! The smell must not have been good as he ran quickly away from me. Its really made me laugh to myself hes just giving me evils now :D

Just wait until you break rather fragrant wind in the shed ... :oops: :lol: My daughter (who's 10) said "if the rabbits are dead in the morning, you'll be to blame" :lol: :lol:

Just wait until you break rather fragrant wind in the shed ... :oops: :lol: My daughter (who's 10) said "if the rabbits are dead in the morning, you'll be to blame" :lol: :lol:

Haha! Poor bunnies, wonder what it smells like to them..

:lol::lol::lol:

At least they have more manners than my dog - he'd have probably had a good sniff. :oops::roll::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

At least they have more manners than my dog - he'd have probably had a good sniff. :oops::roll::lol:

OH has a habit of burping in Mylo's direction just to watch how fast her nose starts twitching. I will admit it is quite funny watching her have a good sniff! :oops:

She's an odd little thing! :lol:

Back