• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tims went in for his big op today

moi

Mama Doe
to have his cyst and balls removed.... and they have had to reschedule for tomorrow! Feels odd without him here :(

Best of luck to Tim's, hope it all goes smoothly x

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Sending lot's of vibes for Tims, hope every thing works out ok and he recovers quickly.

The op went well, cyst and balls removed, and also something to do with his saliva ducts (shall find out more when I collect). At the mo he's struggling to keep his temp up so they will call in an hour to let me know if he's picked up x

The op went well, cyst and balls removed, and also something to do with his saliva ducts (shall find out more when I collect). At the mo he's struggling to keep his temp up so they will call in an hour to let me know if he's picked up x

Sending recovery vibes for Tim. xx

Oops I just typed my reply in report post! Sorry admin! Tims is looking hacked off but he respomded to my voice :) his cyst was attatched to his salvia glands on one side so they removed them. He's siTting in his litter tray and has pooped, and munched a bit of hay :) x his face is half shaved so he looks odd x

Oops I just typed my reply in report post! Sorry admin! Tims is looking hacked off but he respomded to my voice :) his cyst was attatched to his salvia glands on one side so they removed them. He's siTting in his litter tray and has pooped, and munched a bit of hay :) x his face is half shaved so he looks odd x

Bless him. Sending continued recovery vibes. xx

Back