• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another Steel photo x

Panjanda

Alpha Buck
2704a7b1-0298-41ab-9491-45380e56e12f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Another lovely photo :love:

Just a wee word of warning, Rexes dont do too well on carpet. They can be prone to developing sore hocks and abrasive carpet can increase the risk, especially if the Rabbit rests on the carpet. Rexes do much better on lots of soft deep hay :)

Steel is so stunning!!!

Just a wee word of warning, Rexes dont do too well on carpet. They can be prone to developing sore hocks and abrasive carpet can increase the risk, especially if the Rabbit rests on the carpet. Rexes do much better on lots of soft deep hay :)

Would vet bed be okay? I have got four rex (possibly cross rather than pure bred) but don't want to give them a shed full of hay as they are litter trained on hay. Or even Fitch?

Steel is so stunning!!!

Would vet bed be okay? I have got four rex (possibly cross rather than pure bred) but don't want to give them a shed full of hay as they are litter trained on hay. Or even Fitch?

Personally I find VB just as problematic as Carpet/Rugs. I have never used Fitch bedding, but from what I have seen of it it may be appropriate as long as it is deep :)

Personally I find VB just as problematic as Carpet/Rugs. I have never used Fitch bedding, but from what I have seen of it it may be appropriate as long as it is deep :)

Fitch bedding it is then! Thank you for your advice :thumb:

Sorry to be thick but what is Fitch ?

Fitch is a paper horse bedding. Lots of people use it for rabbits as wood shavings aren't safe to use due to the phenols they produce when the rabbit wees on them, and can cause respiratory problems for the rabbit.

Back